Thursday, October 1, 2009

2008 Vern - The Tampon Story

So we are in church yesterday, it was the portion of church where you are standing and responding back and forth or the prayers I can't remember for sure. We are near the front as Ann picked the spot. I am trying to pay attention to what I am supposed to be doing and Nolan manages to start "snooping" in my purse. I am thinking all is well with the world (big mistake) and turn around to see Mr. Vern holding one of my tampons WAY up in the air and waving it like mad. He proudly proclaims to all in church with his typical loud voice "HEY MOM LOOK, I found an ear plug in your purse!" I am sure at this point my face says everything that needs to be said as I say GIVE me that and turn around so no one can see my face and I can pretend everything is normal the rest of the service. Ya right.

2 comments:

  1. 10 to 1 odds that you can't even remember what the sermon was about after that! (grin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Thank you so much for sharing this with me.

    ReplyDelete