Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Blast from the past

Being a mom


I thank God EVERY day I was blessed with children. Yes I know many times I may complain and wonder what the heck I was thinking but deep down they are the reason I get up in the morning and the light of my days.

Vern has been very trying lately and I am frustrated and want to do the right thing with him. He even knows how naughty he has been. He acknowledges this and said he is going to try and shape up. Gotta love it. Well here is todays blip with him that made me glad he is mine....

"mom"
"yes Vern"
"Its so hard being popular" rolling eyes
"Why is that?"
"Because EVERYone always wants to talk to you. Sometimes it gives me a headache!"
"well good thing you can always go to your room for some piece and quiet"
"shaking his head yes, thank goodness I can get away from it all"
THAT is my Vern.

No comments:

Post a Comment