Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Plot Thickens

Poor Vern just can't seem to catch a break but at least now his mother is P*SSED for good reason and I think things will be a bit calmer in the near future on the school bus.

This week a parent (yes you read that right) has been threatening and harassing Vern. Yesterday she yelled at him and I found out tonight swerved and honked the horn at the kids.  Tonight she once again yelled at Vern, threatening to call the Sherrif and put Vern in his place. Poor Vern was crying and scared when he came home.

I called my friend Chuck and he promised to take care of things. If he doesn't this mom may have to pull out all the stops and take care of things myself. What sort of adult threatens and harasses an 8 year old that she doesn't even know!!! I'm P*ssed all over again.

1 comment: