Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rollin Rollin Rollin

Day 2! Who would have thought that is such a big mile stone?

Hey, I will take every one I can get. Vern has made it two complete days on riding the school bus. (woots and cheers from this mom)

He is trying to do his homework and follow directions. It is SOOOOOOOO very difficult for him but I can see he is trying.

He was incessent tonight with questions.  Here are just a few I remember...

Mom, can you help me?
How do I write this number? As thousands? (five hundred thousand and fifteen)
WOW, I wish I was that old.
Is that how old Jesus is?
How old is God?
Is he older than air?
Is he older than the universe?
Mom, did you know air can't make you sick but bacteria do? I saw that on Bill the Science Guy.
Can I have my YMCA card?
Will you watch me play the Wii?
Can I have $.75?
Can I have $.50?
Can I eat this fiber bar?
Can I walk down the street?
Can I go into the YMCA?
Can I throw this wrapper into the trash barrel?
Can I open my comforter?
Will you help me put it on the bed?
Where is the pillow case?
Will you say the prayer tonight?

I kid you not he asked all of these plus a ton more I forgot between 5:30 pm and 8:00 pm.

Dear Lord,
Please help me do right by this child and not duct tape his mouth shut.
Love,
Mom

2 comments: