Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tattle tale Ann

Ring Ring

"Hi mom." (It's Vern's sister Ann.)

"Hi sweetie, what's up?"

"Vern is eating your L-A-S-T ice cream bar!"

"Ok, let me talk to him."

"Hi mom." (It's now Vern.)

"Hi sweetie" before I could finish Vern interrupts

"Ann pinched my arm and pushed me and..." (I quit listening)

"You know what you need to do right?"

"Yes walk away."

"Good. Now what's this I hear about you eating my LAST ice cream bar?"

"I didn't eat it mom. They yelled at me so I put it back."

"That is a very good choice. I would hate for your last breathing moments to be of you eating my ice cream bar."

"What mom would you rip open my stomach and dig it out of there?" (giggling begins)

"Hey thats a great idea."

"Mom, would you eat some of my fat too?" (more giggling)

"Well I guess I could..."

"But mom it would make you even fatter than you are now!" (outrageous laughing now - I don't see it as funny as he does)

"Yes, I guess you are right again Vern. Aren't you glad you made the right choice and didn't eat the ice cream bar?"

"Yes." followed by lots more giggles. "Bye Mom."

No comments:

Post a Comment