Sunday, November 15, 2009

Some things I would rather NOT know...

So for some reason this weekend the kids were going down memory road. Even those kids take that trip once in a while...

The things they were giggling about I wish I had never heard. Now that I heard and laughed I am going to share the misery with you! HA HA HA HA

First was when Ann was about 5 and Vern was around 2. I used to give them baths at the same time to save me some time and then let them play for a while.   I guess during one of these "play" times they decided to discover their anus. As Ann tells the story they were playing in the bathtub when Vern stuck his finger in his bung, pulled it out and said look brown!  So then Ann has to try it. Then they proceed to see how far they can stick their finger in... All I can say is I am glad I knew none of this occured!!!

Then Vern proceeds to tell me one time when he was at day care he had to go poop. So instead of going inside to use the restroom he finds the nearest bush and goes poop in the bush. He said none of the teachers ever found out but some other little boy found it.

Again...I am glad I never knew about these things when they happened.
SHUTTERS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment