Monday, November 9, 2009

HAPPY 9th Birthday Vern!

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu.
Happy Birthday Dear Vern.
Happy Birthday toooooo youuuuuuuuu.




Look at that face. He knows how to woo his mom...or any other victim for that matter.  He had a decent day in school. Had one note that he was goofing off in media center. He had an excuse that I didn't buy and he relented and said "Yes mom I shouldn't be goofing off." I am sure he said it just to shut me up but at least he is aware of what he SHOULD be doing...

I scored on his present. He told me as I was tucking him in... "Mom, you finally got me some cool presents."  I am glad he is happy with them. 


He also got to choose his cake (chocolate on chocolate and the sugar footballs were a surprise that he loved)  and his dinner. We had ham, pork and beans, fresh bread, and celery sticks.

He gets to take his treats to school tomorrow but celebrated most of it today. With the smiles and thank you's I got, I think he was one happy boy.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Vern!! The pic is too small -- What'd you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madden 10 (football game for Wii)
    Bakugon starter set. (Something little boys seem to love)

    ReplyDelete