Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Post Season Game 1 - 2012

For this post, Vern has selected the photos to include. He enjoys looking at the photos of the game each week so I let him select which ones to include this time.  Now onto the game and...

What a game it was! There is a reason they call it the playoffs - good teams are matched up.  This game was no exception. Both teams are good and they both played with all their hearts.

Here we have Vern lining up on offense as guard.

 
Great shot of Vern blocking so the running back can gain some big yards. Vern is perfectly doing his position.


Here I think Vern is done with his blocks and just watching the play unfold into a hopeful touchdown.

Here they are again. They were at home and I believe this is an extra point attempt as the ball is at the very right of the photo.

On this shot Vern is to the right of the white #2 player.  Vern is not scared of any player no matter the size! LOVE IT.

Here is the final score 27-13 and onto the division championship next week! GO BLACK. I can't wait. I think my stomach gets as many butterflies as Vern's.


Had to include this last one. His grandpa is a F-A-N of Vern and his football. He has made it to 3 games so far. Vern loves when he has visitors so I had to get a quick shot with my cell phone even if Vern's eyes are closed.


Thanks Grandpa for attending!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment