Monday, October 8, 2012

Game 5 -2012 - aka - SLAUGHTER!



Picture perfect day. Our fall has been like this most days for months.

In this game Vern only got to play 2 plays in first quarter. I was a slightly OK a lot disappointed football mom. It is JUST not as fun to watch.  I wonder if he was punished for not going to practice Wednesday. I will never know...

This week both older kids went to Vern's game. They wanted to take the pictures for something to do while watching I think. This week's photos are courtesy of John and Ann having the camera. John took the first half and Ann the second.

Butt shot of Vern.

Here is Vern's new "spot" on the field. The sidelines.
 
Oh look, he gets to play!!!!

That's my Vern. Push him! Make a hole for the running back. GO VERN GO!

Just had to insert a photo of my beautiful daughter, even if her face is 3/4 covered.
Our team was called on a few penalties, one was illegal substitutions. I feel they were justified calls as they were sending in kids when they shouldn't be.  In this next shot Vern is going for the pig pile. Vern likes to call it a dog pile. It's fun to argue with him about which it is. :-)

This last shot is Vern going for another tackle. He does play very well, I just wish he had more playing time. I am sure all parents feel the same about their kids playing time...
 
Ending score: 49-7
They are one tough team!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment