Monday, February 6, 2012

Hanging by a thread

The other day I received a surprise phone call after school from Vern. I knew it must have been important as first he called the cell phone and since I didn't pick that up he called the work phone.

Here is how the conversation went:

V - "Mom I took Mia out to go potty. She went poop but it's still hanging there with a string in her butt hole!  What do I DOOOOO?"

M - "Calm down. Is she still outside?"

V - "Yes."

M - "OK, Get a paper towel and go pull it out."

V - "WHAT?!?!?!??!!??!?  NO WAY. THAT IS GROSS. MOMMMMMM, HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU????"

M - "Yes. With the cats. I will stay on phone with you if you want."

V - "Yes mom."

Various noises I can't quite detect.

V - "OK Mom, I have the paper towels."

I'm picturing 1/2 a roll.

I hear the door open.

V - "Oh mannnnnnn......
       This is  SO GROSS"

More boy sounds of being grossed out.

Finally...

V - "OK Mom, I got it.  Talk to you later."

No comments:

Post a Comment