Sunday, November 7, 2010

WHO is this kid?

Friday, I fell out of my chair and hurt myself.

I could NOT believe what I read in an email from Vern's teacher.

I had written her a note asking if she would please get him his homework for Monday as he was going to miss school.  (He was going to his reward professional football game for doing well in school.)

Not only did she give him his homework but Vern decided to miss his recess and get ALL his homework done while he was still in school!!!

Now take one minute and digest what I just typed. HE - GAVE -UP - HIS - RECESS to do homework.  Recess is his F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E subject in school. He has told me this.  Sometimes I see little glimmers of hope for this boy.

Part II of the Blog.

He had a blast at the game. Here are a couple pictures his dad sent.


The ViQueens even won but it took overtime. Good game for Vern to see!  (Ya, I am not a ViQueen fan.)

No comments:

Post a Comment