Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Swirleys anyone?

I don't know if it a LOT of boys or just this one I happen to be blessed with, but flushing a toilet is such a foreign concept to Vern.
We talk.
We put up posters.
We yell.
We talk some more.

And still we get the surprises in the bathroom.


*********************SCREAM*****************************
and running from the bathroom from Ann. Followed by:
"Vern is the most disgusting thing. He didn't flush again and it smells and its gross and I AM NOT cleaning that up!"

Son #1, John, has always flushed and washed his hands.

Earlier this fall after one particular incident where I was lucky enough to find the remains, Superman and myself actually picked him up and put his head near the toilet as I flushed in an attempt to give him a swirley.  He screamed like a girl and he flushed for a week straight.

I think that swirley has worn off.  He is back to his old ways. :-(

We put up a new sign in the bathroom to flush and wash. I have my doubts it will work.  I have even had him clean the toilet multiple times and it still doesn't sink in.

Maybe its time for the next swirley where we actually get him wet???

No comments:

Post a Comment