Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Vern!

Hey now, I don't care if I over use the exclamation point!!!!!
That is the kind of person I am. If you know DA MOM then you know my life is like an exclamation point and I like expressing myself in the same manner in writing!!!!

Ok, so I also digress here and there...back to the blog at hand.


Today was Vern's 10th birthday.  I think he had a good day.  He woke up chipper and couldn't wait to open presents.  They never wait until nighttime for cake and then presents. No, my children hop out of bed, get dressed and run to the kitchen for presents!!!!  GIVE THEM NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

"Hi, I am awake and smiling..Ok so I may be faking really being awake but come on its 6:30 am and I just got out of bed. Can I have some slack?"

"You got me, yes I am really awake. I got my nerf tommy gun that I have been asking for!!!! SWEET. Can I shoot Larry?"

"My sister got me all these gifts, but come on a pumpkin???"


"DUDE, I got the cake I requested - chocolate with chocolate frosting!"
(Side note, DA MOM made this from scratch meaning not from a box. The frosting is real butter frosting from scratch also. It was amazing. No chemical taste.)



"What? I have to blow all these out in one breath? Let's hope I don't catch my chest hair on fire."

We also had a night of Wii Guitar Hero and Vern got to pick the meal. He chose hamburgers on buns, green beans, and potato chips.

HAPPY 10th Birthday Vern!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment