Sunday, November 21, 2010

Drama Queens

Vern and Ann fight more than any brother and sister should. I am telling you YIKES!  90% of the time they are at each other, be it bickering, name calling, he said/she said, poking, touching, and all out fighting.
THEY
DO
IT!

It doesn't even matter that they know I will punish them. The punishement seems like a minor inconvience to them.  It is like, "Oh look, mom is going to punish me. Let's get this overwith so I can go back to my true calling in life, bugging (insert either child's name here)"

Last week Ann got into trouble for leaving Vern stranded in the bathroom and drawing blood.  Today Vern would not stop bugging Ann no matter how many times I tried to reason with him.

Today they were both in tears and screaming at the top of their lungs. I finally gave up and tuned it out.
They both went to bed mad at the world.

***SIGH***

No comments:

Post a Comment