Thursday, August 26, 2010

He has a number!

Vern has been squeeking by on the skin of his teeth staying in football. He knows his chores. He knows the rules. He just has a lot of trouble implementing them. I do in my heart feel he wants to make us all happy and do his chores but why the implementation is so difficult I have yet to figure out.

The other night he was telling me how hard it is to remember the plays. He says he remembers about half of them. I think that is pretty good for just starting out.  His first game is Saturday and I am as excited as he is I think. I just got an email stating his number. He is #55. Good ole double nickels Vern.  I will try to get some photos of him in his jersey.

I hope he does well.

1 comment:

  1. Two things: He has trouble implementing them because he is a BOY! And secondly, I really wanted to make it to his first game - I'll have to make it to a different one. :)

    ReplyDelete