Sunday, August 1, 2010

Football all ready???

So Vern has been bugging me to play tackle football this year instead of flag football with the local YMCA.  I told him he needed to go find out the information so we could look into it.

He went to his dad for help and his dad happened to do some construction work for the guy that is involved with the local tackle football team in our small town.  Unfortunately for Vern the team is full BUTTTTT there is another small town team that does have an opening.

**** RING - RING****

Hello.

HI Mom, Did you call?

Call what?

For my football. I think we have to buy a helmet but I don't know.

No, I haven't called yet but you know what I will need?

What mom?

Lots of hugs and kisses.

*sigh* Ok... Bye mom.

Click.

Typical Vern conversation. Gotta love him.

Now for da Mom to remember to call....

No comments:

Post a Comment