Thursday, September 12, 2013

2013 Football Season - Game 1

I am going to try and catch up on some posting. Yes, Vern is playing football I just haven't posted the results. Here we go with game #1.

It was a hot start to the season. The boys were pumped and ready to play. Vern is on the left in this first photo.  This year Vern is number 80. I will update the blog photo when I get a good photo of him in his jersey.


We went into this game knowing Vern would not start or play much as he missed one week of practice being at farm camp.

Vern got to play on kick offs and a few other plays. Since this was the first game of the season the coaches were still moving kids around a lot. Vern got in his minimum 8 plays for this game and it was all we could expect. He did well.


I think he looks good with those purple socks on!  #80 pushing and shoving.

I just thought this shot was kind of cool. I love looking at the photos and seeing the expressions on the boys faces.

One more face shot. He is always ready to play when some of the other boys...not so much.


And the final disappointing score. We lost and didn't even score a touchdown.  There is always next game right???

No comments:

Post a Comment