Tuesday, May 7, 2013

School is almost out...

On last post you saw I was not so happy with Vern. I have not posted much as we have been working hard to get through another book and working on his priorities.

I am happy to report that we just finished a book last night. Now he has to get the report written, turned in and approved in order for it to count toward his final grade.

Vern has a big summer planned with camps, vacations, and volunteer work. I will have a lot to write about as we ramp up to summer. Now if only the weather would warm up!


I thought I would include some recent photos.

Here is Vern doing one of his favorite things. Lounging in the lazyBOY with his remote. We have this priority to work on...


Here he is at his spring concert from school. He is standing beside his best friend. We asked him if he got in trouble a lot in music if he sat that close to his friend. He averted his eyes and said "Sometimes".  At least he is honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment