Thursday, April 18, 2013

He's in the dog house now.

Poor Vern.

He is in the dog house with mom.

It is his own choice.

I hope he gets out soon.

Still love you Vern,
Mom



So what did Vern do this time? Well he is a boy with ADD. He gets sidetracked very easily. Vern can not seem to leave his electronic devices alone. He could play with them a lot more IF he would just follow the rules. What are the rules?  Do your homework and (easy peesy) chores. I had to take drastic measures and take away the devices until his book and book report are finished. Vern is NOT happy with me to say the least. I don't like being the mean mom but I do try to be a good parent and this is one of those things you do as a parent to make better kids. What is even more frustrating with this situation is that he just agreed to work on this and do better 3 days ago. Sometimes, OK a lot of the time, I think he just says yes to get grown-ups to be quiet. I don't know how to fix that except with these extreme measures. Let's hope Vern gets that book report finished soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment