Monday, October 10, 2011

Game 6 - More of the same...

It was another beautiful fall day in the midwest. Good time for some football!  I only wish Vern's team would win a few...

We had to drive about an hour to get to the game. We left right after church, had a picnic lunch, and got lost in the itty bitty town trying to find the field.  The field was NOT by the school. It was located at a sports complex clear across town with no signs. Nice...

Well good thing we had a few extra minutes. We finally found it and got Vern suited up and ready to play.

This town announced the players. Here is Vern running out as he was announced.

I like to call him...untucked boy. No matter what this kid has his jersey untucked. All the other boys are neatly tucked into place except Vern... I guess I can pick him out easier on the field this way. :-)

Hubby was off watching the Kansas City Chiefs beat the ViQueens so John and Ann took pictures. I wanted to try taking some but they would have NOTHING to do with that. They took turns. Quarter 1 John, Quarter 2 Ann, and so forth.  All these photos are from the kids taking them. Not to bad I guess.  WHY this photo is in as my pick... I dont know. It is of the other other team running down to score.

Here we have Vern getting ready for the play. He is playing center again and always Johnny on the spot as far as lining up and getting the play ready to go. He truly loves the game.

Here we have the sad final. On a good note, they did score two touchdowns. Did I mention the weather was perfect?

Until the next game,
DA MOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment