Sunday, October 23, 2011

Friendship Bowl

The season is over so the good teams get to have a playoff and the not so good teams get to have a friendship bowl.

Vern and his team were matched up with another 1-6 team and this was their Friendship Bowl.

I had high hopes that Vern's team would win since their only other win this year was a game I missed.  This game I was in Orlando and really hating missing it but when work calls you have to go or you don't have a job any more.

Here are some photos from the game.

The first shot is of Vern making a tackle.

Here we have Ann showing off. She ran around the track for some attention.
 Here is Vern on the sidelines. I guess he was here more this week than in other weeks.  One theory is that since he is not playing for this team next year, they sidelined him. I don't believe that.

Here is a shot of Vern running to make a tackle.

 And here we have a shot of some antique tractors. It was across from the field and I am sure hubby was using his zooooom lens. :-)



Things I was told: they had a score, got it taken away, and then scored again.

Vern only played defense this game. No one seems to know why but there are a lot of conspiracy theories out there!

It was a good game but we ended up losing.

Final score:


Well that wraps up this season. It has been fun. I am sad to see it end but glad all the running to practices are over. Time consuming for us!

Until next time,
DA MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment