Thursday, April 28, 2011

Still true

You know how at the top of my blog, I explain this is a blog about an amazing boy that exasparates his mother. Well just to let you know.

IT IS STILL TRUE!!!!!!!

That boy is so frustrating some days. I just don't know what to do with him when he "Yes Mom" 's me and then proceeds to do what ever the heck I just told him NOT to do or if I tell him to do something he proceeds to ignore me and pick lint out of his belly button or some other task that seems vitally important to him at the time.

I do not know HOW to get that boy to just follow basic directions and do the same simple jobs he has had since oh age 5!

These are such things that I would never have had to remind the other two kids to do. Let's see:

take a shower
take the dog out
do your homework
set the table

NOTHING IS HARD!

NO wonder I have so many evil colored hairs on my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment