Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Geeze, only in 1 week?

Wow, how many more things can we pack in a span of a week? Yes it has all ready been a week since I posted. It seems in that span of a week there have been many things that have gone on.

Let's see first, I was out of town for most of that week. That makes time FLY by and when I get back a lot of catching up must occur. Everyone got along well without me but I could tell it was time for DA MOM to be home to keep the peace.

Next, while I was out of town, Vern had a spring concert. Superman taped it for me so I was able to see Vern in all his glory. Unfortunately we only got one blurry picture (below):


Next we toss in Easter. We had church and then a nice family dinner that evening.

All 3 of those kids complained that they didn't get more candy and have Easter eggs to find that morning. You would have thought the world was coming to an end! They each got an Easter bunny and $$$.

Follow this with a family day at the zoo.

(Yes I am as tired as I look.)
And finally a good photo of Vern outside on the deck, enjoying a nice day.


This adds up to one busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment