Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cabin fever!

It is the middle of January in the cold and snowy midwest.  No one can go outside. We are all stuck together in the house.  Things get tense.  Tempers are short.  The holidays are over. We are all back to work and school. We all catch....

CABIN FEVER!!!

Some of us don't even realize we have it.

It is NOT fun.

It IS stressful.

At least there is football to watch.  GO PACK GO!!!!

There is not even anything good to blog about except the bickering.

Hurry up spring before we hurt each other!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I wholeheartedly agree. I'm getting back into the mood to start working on the garden. Which, in my house, means the kids will be drafted into hauling wheelbarrow after wheelbarrow of dirt and mulch from the driveway to the backyard. Curiously, after I told them what my garden plans were for spring, the house got remarkably quiet for a while. Ahhhhh.

    ReplyDelete