Sunday, March 7, 2010

Can you go beyond anger?

If so, I do believe Vern sent me there last week. I think more than anger it was disgust, unfathomability, horror, disappointment and sadness for his victim.

What on earth you ask did he do? 

He made fun of a girl.  I know ALLLLL boys make fun of little girls. They pull their hair and tease them.  They try to impress them by making penis's out of bread...

This was bad. The little girl he made fun of only has one eye and yep THAT is what he was teasing her about.  I litterally cried when the school called me. Anger at Vern and empathy for the little girl. She just wants to fit in I am sure and to have a little boy like Vern making fun of her. UGHHHHHHH

We are still discussing his punishments but trust me it will match the crime. I am sure I will post about how that goes when I lay that one out.

Pray for a quiet week k?

No comments:

Post a Comment