Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The weekend aftermath...

The call came in around 4pm.

"Do you have a minute to chat?" she says in her nicest teacher voice.

"Sure" I reply wondering what Vern did this time.

"Vern had some trouble at lunch today. A little girl tattled on him."

"What was he doing?" I inquire.

"He was making inappropriate body parts out of his bread. This was not the only incident. Vern seems to just not be himself today. He seems off or something. He was given a think sheet to bring home for you to sign. I just thought I had better give you a call on this."

"Thank you very much for letting me know. I will talk to him this evening about everything."


(Sideline to this story - I did have a talk with him but I must give credit to my HERO. I will call him SuperMan. He worked really hard with him all evening and made a huge difference. Thanks Superman!)

No comments:

Post a Comment