Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Think Sheet

So when the kids are naughty they get to fill out "think sheets".  It is kind of funny because I have been in work place situations where the same type of thing is filled out when some one f*cks up and has to explain what went wrong and why it won't happen again.

Here was Vern's. (Not verbatium as I had to send the sheet back signed.)

Problem:

I climbed on a snow pile when the teacher told me not to.

Solution:

Listen to Mrs. Jones the first time she tells me something.

As I am signing this I ask Vern "How many times have we gone over this same thing at home Vern. If you just listen and do things the first time you do not get into trouble?"

"Yes Mom I know."

I'm sure he was or will be back on the snow pile soon. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment