Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Never boring...Mother's Day tribute.

It is never boring at our home with 3 kids.
It is never quiet at our home with 3 kids, 5 cats, and one mental dog.
It is never clean at our home with 3 kids, 5 cats, one mental dog, and a husband!

I absolutely LOVE every minute of it. They are my life. I was born to be a mom and it is way better than my day job even if I get stressed about it sometimes.

This morning is another example. Vern comes walking into our bedroom. No knock, no may I come in. It's just Mom Mom Mom MOMMMMM. He has the dog slung under his arm, his hair standing on end, and his mouth covered with chocolate from the muffin he just finished eating. He is smiling and the entire scene just melts my heart.  You other moms out there know exactly what I mean. I am sure the same sort of scene has played out at your homes a time or two. You are frustrated, half naked, and behind schedule but you take the time to give your son or daughter a huge hug and tell them you love them.  You then attempt to shoo them out of the room so you can get dressed and wipe the mess off your arm, leg or other body part that they have marked you with.

Love you VERN.

Happy Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's out there. Life is good when you get to be a mom!

Here is to many home made cards to warm your heart as only a child can create.
Here is to a breakfast in bed and a messy kitchen to clean.
Here is to the bouquet of weeds from your back yard.
Here is to you Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment