Friday, February 25, 2011

Altercations with a hormonal sister

Vern's sister Ann is going through her change from girl to woman.

Poor Vern does not have a clue what this entails.  It is not just Vern, most men have no idea that these beautiful, innocent, sweet girls are perfect one day and in the blink of an eye turn evil.  I am talking the Devil himself emerging from these pubecent girls. They all do it. Heck even I remember going through it. It is not pleasant for either side.

The look of pure evil spewing from their eyes.
Their tongues are forked and speak like a serpent.
Their voice boxes emit high pitched squeeling and screaming that can be heard for blocks!
And their fingernails....wow straight from the steelmill and sharp as can be.

Vern found out about all of the above just this week from the sister.

They got into quite an altercation after school the other day. She did not want him following her into the house even though it was only around 20 degress outside. So she tries to prevent him from coming in. Well Vern was having none of that and barges his way into the house.  Here the fury of Lucifer erupts and Ann full out attacks him for entering her domain for no other reason than he must not follow her and NEVER NEVER NEVER touch her in any way.

I get the phone call after and say I will handle it when I get home.
Let's just say I am glad I had instilled the pay-up rule for physical injuries given to each other.  Ann had to pay Vern $5 for leaving marks. His face was all scratched up and bloody.
Plus she hated every single penny she had to give her brother.

Just think only a few more years of living with Satan herself.... I wonder if any of us will survive.

3 comments:

  1. I'm feeling sorry for Superman... now he has two of you. (snick)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also posted on Mr. Finnell's site. Although I doubt he has the stones to ever display it:

    Mr. Finnell - wow. I just saw your comment, whose sole message was an invitation to visit here, on my friends blog. Thank you for invitation. I always appreciate self-ingratiating trolls that descend on unrelated blogs just to draw attention to themselves. So, I thought I'd return the favor.

    I'd like to praise your prodigious use of bold and colored fonts, which both mightily increases the educational value and evidentiary impact of your arguments, especially when used together on the same word. I'd like to say that your large font and whole sentences in ALL CAPS, is enhancing the effectiveness of your message.

    I'd like to... but I can't. Your style and writing is amateurish and clumsy, at best. Your arguments, and their presentation, have the grace and elegance of a wrecking ball. You, sir, are the righteous Rush Limbaugh of the on-line world. Just stay away from the pain-killers, eh?

    Remember, in the future, on-line etiquette requires that when commenting on someone else's blog, please respect the blog writer by actually commenting on their blog, rather than highjacking their work to use it as your personal stump.

    Have a righteous day.

    ReplyDelete