Tuesday, July 6, 2010

More vacations

Vern is on  another vacation this week. This vacation is with his dad and brother and sister. I think they are having a good time in Washington D.C.

I actually got a rare phone call to talk to Vern today. It was nice.

He had to tell me about  his run-in with a "crazy" person at the local CVS pharmacy.

I guess as Vern tells it he got yelled at for looking at a lady in the store.  John his brother also got yelled at.

I don't know many more of the details as it was hard to understand him.

It was nice to hear his voice and he was pumped about getting acosted at the pharmacy.

My words of advice were to be good because otherwise in the big city they are lible to pull a gun on you.

Say a prayer for their safe return on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment