Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Puke Boy Strikes again!

It's a bird...
It's a plane...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
It's Puke Boy.

This time his intended target was his sister. She had been jumping on him and this was to be his sweet revenge.

Unfortunately he just got the kitchen floor and bathroom.

"I'll get you next time you evil sister."

Puke Boy calls his mom as she is driving home...
V -MOM, I threw up.

M- Everything ok? Did you make it to the toilet?

V- Yes.

V - Ann started jumping on me and...

M- Did you make a mess or everything ok?

V- Well, I got some on the kitchen floor.

M- Did you clean it up?

V - I put towels over it.

M - shaking my head at the imagined site of the kitchen floor.  I'll be home soon sweetie.

V - But Annnn

M - IGNORE HER until I get home.

V- Ok bye mom.

1 comment:

  1. "I put towels over it" - that made me laugh out loud. Sounds like something B would do.

    ReplyDelete