Sunday, December 13, 2009

All is slow on the homefront

We have been having a quiet time around the house. DaMom is very much enjoying no crisis or huge drama scenes requiring immediate attention. I don't care if it doesn't make for very good blogs, it does help DaMom out :-)

Vern is very excited for Santa and Christmas.  He knows what his dad got him for Christmas all ready - a PSP and can't wait to play that.  In the meantime he is making do with playing his Madden10 game on the Wii.

The kids are all excited for another tradition they do. The kids all wrap up gifts for each other. It's a way to "give" to each other. It only costs a little paper and makes them feel good so I encourage this tradition they have. Kind of a while elephant between siblings!

I always take time off with them during their winter break. I should have some good stories around that time.

Merry Christmas you faithful 3 readers, I thank you for reading!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment