Monday, August 31, 2009

Failure...

After every success comes a failure. Unfortunately Vern’s failure was only one short day after success.



Mid Morning – Ring – Ring

Me: “Hello”

Chuck: “Hi Deb”

Me: groan…..

Chuck: “I personally had to take Vern to school today…..”

Me: my brain shut down. There ws no more capable thinking and reasoning and functioning for quite a while. I was only capable of incoherent muttering and grunting responses…



Seems as though the school police and the bus director (Chuck) were called out – to – the – bus to remove little Vern because he was being disruptive in foggy conditions and the bus driver felt it unsafe to continue. Vern had a personal ride to school. Mom’s stomach is still upset.



I have a meeting today with the principal of the school and Chuck to see how we can resolve this issue. I am thinking I will buy them a roll of duct or shipping tape and they can just tape him to the seat each morning and evening for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment