Sunday, November 24, 2013

More Vernisms

We really have Vern-isms every single week. I just don't capture them like I should. Here are some from the recent past I hope you enjoy.


"You know how you are what what you eat? Well I don't remember eating sexy beast for breakfast."

The boys at school all run up to each other and swipe up under their breasts and say scoop!  Well Vern comes up to me and instead of scoop he yells SHOVEL/BULLDOZER and rolls on the bed laughing. (Referring to my large bosom.)

Vern was treated to a shopping trip recently. Here is a photo from that trip.



Vern recently told me a dirty joke. I know I shouldn't laugh but I couldn't help it.  "Son, you better stop masturbating as it will make you go blind.  Dad, I'm over here."

 He is great!!!!

I hope all you readers have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

DA MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment