Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bible School

Vern was soon onto his next activity of the summer. He was a volunteer/helper for Vacation Bible School at our church. He had a good time helping the little kids and it was some time away from the electronic devices which was very much needed.

Vern got up early (for him in the summer) and participated until noon every day.

On Friday after clean up he and the other helpers were rewarded with a pizza party.

I have seen a few photos that were taken.

The only one I could find to scan or link was the one below. I circled Vern and Ann in the photo. They are in the back row on the left half of the photo.


As you can see they had a LOT of kids to keep in line. Everyone did a great job and I am glad Vern was able to participate in this event.

By the way...DA MOM'S computer decided to take a nose dive to computer heaven so I am working from the kids computer. It is why the posts are so slow in arriving. I do not know when I will once again have my own laptop but until that time please be patient with me.
Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment