Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The girl did not win.

Seems that Vern was in a tussle at school last Friday.  I didn't hear about any of this until Monday when his dad calls and wants me to yell at the school about it.

According to Vern, he was pushing a girl on the tire swing. He pushed her to high and she got mad at him and came after him in a bad way. He ended up with a scratch above and below his eye, bruises on his arm and a scratch on his neck!

He did the right thing and went and told the teacher without punching her in the face! YEAH VERN!!!!!

He did say he had to push her to get her out of the way.  If this had been the other way around Vern would be suspended from school but this girl got away scott free. This in NO way fair but unfortunately how things seem to go. So much for the "no bullying" policy they have at school. Seems to me that only applies to certain people and not all. GRRRRR

I have photos of the offending marks so I'll just keep those in case. It was bad enough to still show up on Tuesday evening so I know it was bad earlier.

I am just glad he made the right choice on the playground by telling the teacher!  Kudos to Vern.

No comments:

Post a Comment